Friday, October 8, 2010

Wedding Oct. 8th- Gwen

Gwen was such a pleasure to work with! She was so laid back about everything- even about the fact that there was no wedding cake. :) I don't think I've ever seen a bride so calm!

She showed me a photo of the hairstyle that she wanted and when I was finished she was so pleased that "it looked just like the picture!" Her sister wanted to leave her hair down , with loose curls. Here are the finished looks, I did the hair and the make-up for both the bride and her sister.


*UPDATE*  I just received a testimonial from Gwen on one of the wedding sites that I am on:

 I got married October 8th and HoneyBee (Melissa) came to my parents house in Dundas to do my hair & make-up and my sisters. Melissa was great! She arrived exactly on time (which was 6 am!) and finished exactly when she said she would. My family was able to eat breakfast and relax while we got ready at home. I felt completely comfortable that she would make me look beautiful - and she did. Melissa gave me exactly the look I was hoping for, and my hair held up through a very windy day! I would highly recommend Melissa and HoneyBee mobile hair and make up. It was an amazing experience!


*Thanks Gwen, I really appreciate the feedback! Oh, and she told me that she did end up having a cake.








No comments:

Post a Comment